JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth doesn't turn on

(Topic created: 10-13-2019 03:24 PM)
userF1aPWPBv9u
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I bought a new galaxy s10 from sprint  two weeks ago and after the 3rd day I was listening to music with my galaxy buds and the galaxy buds kept unpairing every 20 seconds. And the bluetooth was turning off by itself. I was still trying to turn it on but it still turning off. After one day of that it even wouldn't turn on again and I tried restarting the phone.  Forcing stop of the bluetooth.  Resetting network setting.  Updating apps and system update. Clearing cache from oll the device . Deleting memory of bluetooth.  Looking for 3rd party app that could affect the device but still not working . The last thing is factory resetting the phone but I dont want to do it 

help!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My recommendation would be to back you device and factory reset to see if you still experience these symptoms. If the symptoms do still occur, repairs would be recommended. You are welcome to visit your local uBreakiFix loaction for walk-in repair options: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

8 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for reaching out. Do you experience these symptoms of if you test yoru device in safe mode? If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identity and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userF1aPWPBv9u
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I did already but still not turning on

0 Likes
userF1aPWPBv9u
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Screenshot_20191014-111914_Settings.jpg

Still not working 

0 Likes
user8IQ0NFrlhf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am also experiencing this on my S10, I did all the trouble shooting and even did the factory reset and still not turing on. 

0 Likes
Taco__
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Turn off safe mode

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My recommendation would be to back you device and factory reset to see if you still experience these symptoms. If the symptoms do still occur, repairs would be recommended. You are welcome to visit your local uBreakiFix loaction for walk-in repair options: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations 

userLuT0xQzZW7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi! How did you solve this? I started to have bluetooth issues this morning with my S10E. 

Please help me

0 Likes
userlxcQxVV64J
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey I've been having the same problem with my s20 I just wanted to know if you got your Bluetooth problem solved ?

0 Likes