JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth scan not working S9

(Topic created on: 3/16/18 6:51 PM)
userbzccS8noEW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've tried scanning for bluetooth with my Galaxy S9 with 2 headphones and neither one showed up during the scan. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userzf7A4ciHf1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This is how it worked for me for S9. When you're on the bluetooth settings (where you scan for your device), make sure that the device you're trying to connect to is in pairing mode. Once the device is in pairing mode, do the scan and your S9 should find your bluetooth device. 

View solution in context

39 Replies
userIp7Af1iBqF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the same problem. I wanted to connect my wireless speakers. No sucess.

0 Likes
userEbdxYmB1bL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am also having this problem. The phone will not find/connect to any bluetooth devices I try.

userSXVLQ9Qyup
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Bluetooth not working, Samsung S9 + , 1 day old.

0 Likes
usernlCkIxkBND
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Mine doesn't either. 

0 Likes
userJWLv7pfVmi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

same problem. no alexa no other phones no speaker. nothing

0 Likes
userJWLv7pfVmi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
thats me with the problem
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userJWLv7pfVmi could you please provide me with the troubleshooting steps you have tried as I don't want you to have to repeat them?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
userzf7A4ciHf1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This is how it worked for me for S9. When you're on the bluetooth settings (where you scan for your device), make sure that the device you're trying to connect to is in pairing mode. Once the device is in pairing mode, do the scan and your S9 should find your bluetooth device. 

View solution in context

userbzccS8noEW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do you make sure it's "pairing mode"? I have my bluetooth device on...I can't do anything besides that until its connected.

0 Likes