Original topic:

Blurry photos after update S10+

(Topic created: 11-13-2021 09:40 AM)
usery5l0sNWAGI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

After recent updates camera becomes more and more awful- takes blurry pics no matter the settings and other recommendations found here. 

I'm the man always telling SM is way better than Iphones in the way customer support and tech. But now I'm facing that you making cameras worse with every update... Don't think that it would drive me to buy new SM phone, It will make otherwise..

5 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The S10 is starting to get old.. Have you tried Pro Mode and using a tripod? This way the phone is perfectly still and you can manually adjust the focus.
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You're probably experiencing "JPG smear" (no sample images provided)... a common theme with overly aggressive Samsung JPG engines.

Shoot with RAW enabled, then compare the RAW to JPG
Axplayer703
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I can confirm that many functions were removed by the last update. That's the way Samsung rolls: Downgrade the software to force the hardware upgrade. 

Mrs-Cay
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's the way they all "roll". Apple started this tactic. ✌️
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

submit error report to Samsung Members after reproducing the issue, if it's a software issue then the engineers should be able to fix it. Otherwise they'll guide you on how to get it fixed.

0 Likes