JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S23 Ultra missing in major suppprt for Bluetooth codec LE or aptx

(Topic created: 02-24-2023 09:08 PM)
useriWhU1RVQu7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Whats the point of having bluetooth 5.3 or 5.2 when they dont support best codec available?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CREM72
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Both Bluetooth Codecs you mentioned are supported. However, Samsung doesn't support aptx HD or aptx adaptive. Turn on Developer mode to verify. If your earbuds or headphones support LDAC or aptx Samsung chooses that codec but for LDAC supported earbuds make sure when you are connected that the option is turned on in Bluetooth settings by clicking on the COG wheel next to your Bluetooth device name.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Turn on developer options all bluetooth stuff is in there.
0 Likes
Solution
CREM72
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Both Bluetooth Codecs you mentioned are supported. However, Samsung doesn't support aptx HD or aptx adaptive. Turn on Developer mode to verify. If your earbuds or headphones support LDAC or aptx Samsung chooses that codec but for LDAC supported earbuds make sure when you are connected that the option is turned on in Bluetooth settings by clicking on the COG wheel next to your Bluetooth device name.
TheExclusivist
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Ohhhhh thanks!! i was like  why is LDAC greyed out. I forgot how i enabled it on my note 9. right. Developer options ! Im not the OP but this reply helped me. Thanks

➠ᏰᏰMG'z ᵀᴿᴵᴾ7ˢᴱᵀ √ᴱᴿᴵᶠᴵᴱᴰ⥄