JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Burnt charger port : (

(Topic created on: 3/11/20 10:25 PM)
Kenny1Million
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Today my galaxy S10 plus had smoke coming from the charging port once I plugged up the charger. I only use the issued charger that come with the phone . It no longer charges , unless its wireless . I haven't had this phone 8 months. Please help if possible .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have the full model code and the IMEI number for your device via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have the full model code and the IMEI number for your device via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

Kenny1Million
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do I private message you ?

SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Open up a mobile browser for Samsung community and log in, you should be able to see the private message link in my comment. 

userRKvbIapZ9B
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Funny, I'm sitting in a T-mobile with a friend that has a failed charge port on his s10e

Kenny1Million
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Information sent. Thank you very much

0 Likes