JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Burnt smell on S10 after update

(Topic created: 12-18-2020 06:11 AM)
usersT1bB6eiGm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Ever since I updated the phone a week ago I am starting to smell a burnt snow near the charging port no I have not used any other authorised charger other than the Samsung charger

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. We have a couple of options available:

1. UbreakIfix- Samsung authorized walk-in service center

2. Ship your device in for service.

If you wish to ship your device in for service, can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. We have a couple of options available:

1. UbreakIfix- Samsung authorized walk-in service center

2. Ship your device in for service.

If you wish to ship your device in for service, can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes