JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Butchered Repair Job Samsung Galaxy S6 UbreakIfix

(Topic created: 07-07-2021 12:53 PM)
M_H_
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello there. I was redirected to here from the facebook support page. I have a complaint to make about the business I was recommended to from your site for repairing my S6. My experience was so bad that UbreakIfix admitted they shouldn't have even taken the repair in the first place. Even if I hadnt taken it in for repairs, my phone is too old to trade-in now anyway, and they are not responding to my request for a refund.

Since my phone has more issues now because of the botched repair than when I took it in, I have given up on them and would like to complain considering I was directed to this company specifically. I highly request that the older models of phones be flagged with a warning to find an experienced repair place or not repair at all. This has been a stressful and upsetting experience. I tried to call your support hotline and I couldn't even do that because my phone's connection isn't working right, in addition to the top speaker still being broken. I went in for a battery repair and walked out with an overheating mess. Again, I recognize there's not much to be done at this point, and I already have my new phone picked out, but wanted to leave my experience somewhere in an effort to help someone in the future.

On top of everything, my quote for the battery repair was around 75 dollars, the receipt for my appointment time noted it going up to 81 dollars, when the actual total was 99 when I walked in the door.

(The only reason I went to a third party store in the first place was because it was listed as being certified by Samsung themselves. I will not be going through this again.)

Any assistance in making sure the phone I have picked out doesn't go through this in the future, as well as any help in making changes to the site to ensure people don't make the same mistake I did would be incredibly helpful. Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating this experience has been for you. I have passed this along to our support team. Thank you for being the best part of Samsung.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating this experience has been for you. I have passed this along to our support team. Thank you for being the best part of Samsung.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context