Original topic:

Calendar Data Missing

(Topic created on: 2/19/21 3:31 PM)
Members_WoqG3uB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Help!

My old calendar events I created are missing. I had events regarding my mother who died 6 years ago and events regarding when I met my husband 2 years ago.  These events are precious to me. I also had important medical events in my calendar.  All these events were there and now they are gone. I need them back. I did not delete them and I do not use Bixby.  How do I restore my events and prevent this from happening in the future.

5 Replies
BoyMom1x
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
nobody knows this as no one knows which way your calendar alerts were saved.
0 Likes
userFBbz34DZ2I
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm not quite one hundred percent sure how but that happened to me once a couple years ago. I remember the information popping back up so try and go back and back up data BUT, CHOOSE A DATE BEFORE THE DAY YOU LAST LOST YOUR CALENDAR INFORMATION. Keep playing with backup data from previous dates is the only way you'll have a chance at saving or retrieving any previous notes or etc...it's certainly worth a try. I'm praying and sending prayers and peace to you and your family on losing your sweet mother. I'm truly sorry.
0 Likes
OnMy1stXLT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I noticed that behavior too. I found that when I mark events as completed they vanish months later. I'm using Jorte calendar app synced to my Google calendar (not installed on device). This missing events later become labeled with "[C]" in the event title. Somehow that clears them from my device calendar app which syncs back and forth with the Google calendar rendering it missing on my device.
0 Likes
Members_WoqG3uB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your responses.  Info that is still there are my recurring gym appointments, but not the more important items. I hope I can fix this or back to paper I will go.

0 Likes
Members_WoqG3uB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

WooHoo!  I found my missing data but there's still a problem.  The info is in my gmail but I can only see it on my computer.  If I duplicate an event, it becomes visible on my calendar.  I can't spend time duplicating years of info.  Does anyone know how to reconnect gmail calendar?

Oh I downloaded the gmail calendar to my phone and it doesn't show all of my events either.  My events are visible on the computer.

0 Likes