cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Calendar events disappear - galaxy note 9

For the past 3 weeks (today2/27/20), I have noticed my calendar events, at random, disappear. I believe only events I add on my phone but can't say for sure. My calendar is synced to gmail account.

Phone: Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960U
Update: 2/21: N960USQU3DTAA

Calendar App(default with phone): 11.0.01.54

Sometimes the same event is impacted and deletes more than once, sometimes they don't disappear at all. I take screen shots when I add things to my calendar so I can make sure not to miss anything. At least ten times events have come up missing.

This started prior to the last update. Which by the way disabled sending group message as individual messages, just like the old update. Please fix that.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Calendar events disappear - galaxy note 9

If this is a continuing problem. I recommend doing a factory reset. First back up all of your content or transfer everything to an SD card. Then unmount your SD card through settings and remove it. Do the factory reset to start your phone off fresh as new. This should help fix problems..

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Calendar events disappear - galaxy note 9

won't that delete all of my installed apps? All of my banking, exercise and health apps, all my music apps and games, everything can't go on the SD, what about all of that stuff?