Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Calls and Texts on Other Device - Note 10 Plus to S9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Everyone,

First post for me. I recently picked up an S9 and Note 10 plus with the intention of sharing my calls and texts accross both devices - however it appears that the feature only works from a phone to a tablet.

Is this correct?

If so, where can I put in a feature request to make have call/text sharing accross any device that supports it?

Thanks all!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Calls and Texts on Other Device - Note 10 Plus to S9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are correct, it's only available between a phone and a tablet. With the Call & text on other devices feature, you can make and receive calls on your tablet as long as it's signed into the same Samsung account as your phone. You can also send messages.

Note: Call & text on other devices currently does not work with Verizon and AT&T phones and may not be available on all models from other carriers.

I would be happy to mark your post as a feature request so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To my knowledge, the s9 does not have that feature. Anything 10 and up has it, and I'm not sure about phone to phone capability.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The S9 does have the feature. I can select it, however it then overrides the selection on my note 10+.

Phone to phone capability is what I'm looking for, correct. If it is not available, does anyone know were I could submit a feature request? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are correct, it's only available between a phone and a tablet. With the Call & text on other devices feature, you can make and receive calls on your tablet as long as it's signed into the same Samsung account as your phone. You can also send messages.

Note: Call & text on other devices currently does not work with Verizon and AT&T phones and may not be available on all models from other carriers.

I would be happy to mark your post as a feature request so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you could mark it as a feature request that would be fantastic! Thank you for the response!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good morning, it has been marked as a feature request. We are always happy to assist and feel free to reach back out in the future if you need any further assistance.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have T-Mobile, an S20 Ultea and a Tab S5e. They show as connected to perform call & text, but my tablet won't call or text. Any ideas?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try for making calls and text from your tablet: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083152/

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Verizon note 10+ and T-Mobile Tab S4 and I see it on tablet but not the option in note. I went through setting but can't find it.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok