Original topic:

Calls go to voicemail directly

(Topic created: 07-12-2021 03:22 PM)
userqXonLzrGAd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hoping someone can assist me please.  I recently switched providers and took my phone number too. For some reason when the owner of original account calls me, tge call does not ring and goes directly to voicemail.  We both have Samsungs.  Any suggestions?  TIA
0 Likes
5 Replies
Trisha00
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
i would reset your settings an turn up your ringtone volume. sounds like a phone issue though do you have warrenty on this phone?
0 Likes
userqXonLzrGAd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks for responding. All other calls come thru except hers. I have checked setting on her contact info too. It is a mystery problem.
0 Likes
Trisha00
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
i would trade the phone in an get a new one or send it to samsung on your warrenty an get a replacement thats what i would do before it evenually does worse things.
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

is your carrier Tmobile? it's been happening a LOT with Tmobile... this is carrier issue that needs to be fixed on their side. You can submit an error report to SamsungMembers app after reproduction or whenever you're told that it happened again (trying to reproduce is the best and for sure method), or simply contact your carrier to assistance. although... judging by how long it's been going on I don't think they have a solution yet.

0 Likes
userqXonLzrGAd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you. Person calling me is Tmobile, i switched to Mint from Tmobile. Frustrating fir sure.
0 Likes