cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Camera skin softening

Hey Samsung can you guys fix the skin softening even with all beauty filters off on the s20 ultra the skin is smooth and bright like a Chinese market phone, even on 40mp mode my jacket and hair will have great detail then my skin is smooth, please update this even reviewers have said this

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Camera skin softening

The camera on that phone is so underwhelming. Right now, I prefer my Note 9 running GCAM over the S20 and it's camera. It's ridiculous.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I run gcam to๐Ÿ˜‚ but sadly gcam doesn't support the zoom and extra features so it would be nice to have better native processing

Highlighted
Asteroid

I don't know why samsung aren't responding to this issue. Worst camera I've used and it was $2000..... really annoyed right now. This camera is terrible!

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having exactly the same issue on the S20 plus. I see alot of posts about the ultra, but the plus is having exactly the same issue. Exynos edition anyways.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yep, my s20 shows incredible detail in the viewfinder and then smoothens tf out of it.  Turning off beauty mode should be an working option.

Highlighted
Constellation

This is the exact problem I have with this phone (S20). I love the rest of it, but the CAMERA is so obnoxious. Every photo I take with a person in it is so aggressively processed, it looks like we are all wearing STAGE MAKEUP. With HD mode off, with Beauty mode off, I still look like a glowing pale beautified mess. I don't even want to know what BEAUTY Mode 10 will look like. UGH. I had to port GCAM and another 3rd Party Camera app, and my god, what a difference it makes. This is my first Flagship phone and I am so very disappointed in the quality of the software. For 1000$, this should not be happening. Come on SAMSUNG. 7 days left on my return period, and I am pretty close to returning this and going back to my S8.