JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can i diable bixby by putting it to deep sleep?

(Topic created: 08-15-2020 01:18 AM)
Ismael_Besheer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've put bixby routines and bixby vision to deep sleep from the app power management settings on the battery screen. Does this totally disable bixby? Would this have any bad effects on my phone?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Putting Bixby to deep sleep should be fine. That feature will stop syncing but wake up an app if necessary. You can also turn off the Bixby home page and turn off the Bixby button or choose another app to open.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Will-i-am702
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I used package disabler pro (samsung) from play store works perfect
0 Likes
J0siah
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
what kind of system apps are safe to disable, do u know?
0 Likes
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Putting Bixby to deep sleep should be fine. That feature will stop syncing but wake up an app if necessary. You can also turn off the Bixby home page and turn off the Bixby button or choose another app to open.

View solution in context

0 Likes
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Ismael_Besheer 

This reply help you out or solve your issue?

Let us know by accepting it as the solution. This lets others find that solution easily as well and is really appreciated.

1. Login to the Samsung Members app or site
  2.  Open the thread you posted.
  3. Click or tap "Accept as a solution"

To accept a post as a solution:

• On the web you can click "Accept as solution".
  • In the Samsung Members app find the post that helped, and tap the three vertical dots next to it, then tap "Accept as solution".

Your issue not resolved? Reply back with more info or the troubleshooting you've done so we can better assist.

Note: Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
0 Likes