JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't clear notifications

(Topic created: 04-06-2019 10:43 AM)
userokwPgrYnRU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

First, let me say that I have been using smartphones for many years but I just switched from iPhone to Samsung. I know that when an icon has a little bubble with a number in it it means you have a message or notifications on that app. What do you do when you can't figure out what notifications are being referenced? My Play Store app has three notifications, evidentally. I can't figure out what they are or where to find them. My At Bat had 12 supposed notifications I ended up deleting and reinstalling the app because I couldn't find anything resembling messages or notifications (I did have message notifications set up, but my team wasn't playing today. Reading news stories in app did not clear the numbers). My Samsung Pay app has 4 notifications...somewhere. You get the idea. I swear I did not have this issue on iPhone. So far I'm loving the Galaxy, but obviously deleting and reinstalling apps constantly is not a solution.

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If you click the 3 lines vertically in the top left corner of the google play store, do you have any apps that need to be updated?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userokwPgrYnRU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Ah, that could be it. I've activated Automatic Notifications, so hopefully that will fix the problem.  I did find the section that lets me customize my notifications, so that should help also. Thank you.

0 Likes