Original topic:

Can't find downloaded file sent from windows 10 laptop to galaxy s9+ phone

(Topic created: 07-26-2021 07:57 AM)
akf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I completed an on line form and when completed one of the options was to download to my Samsung phone.  Thinking this would be a very easy process, I went ahead and did this with an icon appearing on my laptop that the download had been completed.  Assuming the file would have been placed in my Samsung File, I looked there.  Nothing.  I've searched the phone to no avail.  Any assistance would be greatfully accepted.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

did you transfer the downloaded file via USB cable? 

0 Likes
akf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Are you saying that by clicking option to download to Samsung phone that the two devices must be connected via USB?

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Good morning @akf. I know it can be frustrating not being able to locate information on your phone. Did you download the form from a website to the phone or were you using an application on the phone? Is the phone connected to the computer using the My Phone app offered by Microsoft? Just to verify, have you looked in the Downloads folder in the My Files app on the phone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes