Original topic:

Can't make or receive calls

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 11:58 AM)
usermZhBrJYSQw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My granddaughter and I both have a Samsung S10e she doesn't have a problem with her phone but mine won't let me make or receive calls 98% of the time when I am at home. Does anyone else have this problem and do you know how to fix it, I was on the phone for over 3 hours with my service and got nothing done.
12 Replies
samsungisthebest
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
They phone might not be getting good enough service to make a call. I have a galaxy s10 with AT&T. Inside a my house I have 2 bars of service. Outside my house I have 5 bars of service. It could be an antenna issue though. Try taking off your case if you have one and see if that works. If it does that means that your case blocks the single going to your antenna.
usermZhBrJYSQw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks I will try that
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Have you tried something like this?? I would watch the video on a different device and then try to do it at the same time. https://youtu.be/b3to7wcEj9A
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try a network reset
From setting > General Management > Reset > Reset Network settings
FYI: This will unistall your Bluetooth devices and you will need to re install them.
I had the same problem couldn't make or receive calls did this problem resolved.
usermZhBrJYSQw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Welcome
DBZkakarotSS4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Make sure your not accidentally turning on Airplane mode
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Do you have WiFi available in your home? If so you could compare your WiFi calling settings to your granddaughters. Open your phone app and press the 3 dots and select settings, under Wi-Fi calling you should have a toggle and if you press the words Wi-Fi calling you should have an option to select between cellular preferred or Wi-Fi preferred.
usermZhBrJYSQw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks