Original topic:

Can't see or send videos on galaxy s10.

(Topic created: 05-18-2022 01:34 PM)
TacoMaster63
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hi, just got a new galaxy s10 yesterday. I upgraded from an s7,which was too slow, outdated, and got too hot. 

So I got this s10. The phone is fast, stays cool, and I love the newer one ui software. 

My issue is, I can't send or receive any mms messages. Text messages work perfectly, but mms messages (group messages, photos, videos, etc) will not work. If I try to send them, it will keep trying to send until it says there's an error,and asks if I want to retry. When I receive one, it says downloading, but nothing ever shows up.

I have reset the phone, checked all the network settings,updated it to the maximum it can go... I don't know what else to do.
5 Replies
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

which carrier? contact the carrier and see if they can help

TacoMaster63
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I got it used from Ebay. I can cotact the seller, and Total Wireless to see if they can find anything. Thanks!
0 Likes
AnonymiZz666
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Do you turn on data when you receive and send MMS? My phone used to do that and it would only work using data until I changed the settings in chat settings. Now it works without turning my data on.
0 Likes
TacoMaster63
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Both wifi and data are on,and I can send texts,make calls, and browse the web just fine.even with wifi off.
0 Likes
TacoMaster63
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
But I don't understand what you're recommending to do.
0 Likes