Original topic:

Can't sign into Samsung Cloud or load the app

(Topic created on: 4/21/21 10:32 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This morning, my Samsung cloud would not open, kept crashing. I can't sign on to the Samsung website/cloud either.

I signed out of my Samsung acct, signed back in..nothing, then I removed acct and put back in, nothing. Now I see I am not syncing with One Drive even though I did the migration last year...it still show Samsung cloud, however when I open files it reads that it is closed. 

I spoke with Samsung, did a remote walk through and still can't get onto the cloud..the rep says he will send this to the dept that handles the cloud.

Has anyone else experienced this recently and what was your result.

2 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I would recommend calling our Accounts and Cloud team directly at (855) 795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've done that multiple times since last Friday I even had the representatives work remotely on my phone they did everything but factory reset which I won't do. They will claim the same thing, because of the migration between OneDrive in Samsung cloud there are a lot of issues with many members including myself not being able to use the Samsung cloud app.. however we are able to sign into it on the website. They said with the next cloud update we should see improvement
0 Likes