JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cannot Clear cache partition

(Topic created on: 5/11/21 2:30 PM)
Starscreen
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I can't clear the cache partition after the one UI 3.1 update, what do I do? 

11 Replies
TheGalaxy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Why not ?
0 Likes
Starscreen
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Because samsung removed the feature
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Clearing the cache partition is not a feature that was removed. What's the model of your phone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Starscreen
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Galaxy S10 exynos
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Here is a link to some steps from T-mobile, while this may not be your carrier the steps should be the same: https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/samsung-galaxy-s10/wipe-cache-partition-samsung-gal...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Starscreen
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I got a S10 exynos varient, and it's unlocked
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The steps should still be the same, if the phone is not a US model you can always check with the support team in your area to ensure these are the same steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

0 Likes
Starscreen
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
When I do that the phone just turns on
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If the steps are there but are not completing properly, there may be something more in depth going on. You always have the option to visit your local uBreakiFix for a walk-in service evaluation that's covered under the limited warranty. This is a service offered for US devices, but I am unsure if this is also available in other countries of support.