Original topic:

Cannot Make Calls

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 06:56 PM)
Pisces4792
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have a Samsung S10+ & here recently have had this message popup when trying to make a call:

Call cannot be transitioned to WiFi and continues over cellular network. 

The only way that I can make calls once this message comes up is by turning off Mobile Data. Also my incoming calls go directly to voicemail & my phone never rings or just hangs up. These issues also quit occurring once I turn Mobile Data off.
I have gone to AT&T location & well they weren't any help.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA
22 Replies
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Is the Airplane mode on
0 Likes
Pisces4792
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
No
0 Likes
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Restart the the Phone
0 Likes
Pisces4792
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
When issue occurs that's first thing I do but to no avail. When I went to the AT&T store there were 2 employees that said they had same issue & that all they done was updated theirs. Well they checked to see if my phone had an update & the update was already installed. I was told that all they could say is for me to bare with it....SMH
0 Likes
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Or Factory reset
0 Likes
Pisces4792
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's about the only thing I have not done. I shall try that next time. Thank you!
0 Likes
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Maybe you have a ANT virus app stopping from making calls. Something is off somewhere. Turn off and on airport mode
0 Likes
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Factory reset Turn off then hold volume up and the power button at the same time vibration let go
0 Likes
Pisces4792
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just done doing both so I shall see how it goes. I shall keep posted. Greatly appreciate your help.