Original topic:

Cannot attach pdf to text

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 10:48 AM)
userV0jqGVtq7y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My Samsung Galaxy will NOT attach a pdf to a text.  There is no solution for this phone.  My cheapie BL-U phones did it all day long, send or receive.  That's what I get or buying this piece of trash.  This phone is garbage. 

2 Replies
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
0 Likes
userV0jqGVtq7y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for the reply and thank you for trying.  This is a band-aid fix, forget it.  I refuse to add just another app to the phone taking valuable memory space for a poor workaround. 

This Samsung phone is a constant problem.  Tethering?  You'd think that by 2021 this would standard and seamless, but not with the Samsung.  EVERY time I want to tether to my PC through corded USB, it's download the Samsung app again, reinstall, reboot PC, plug and unplug the USB cord, repeat the process, then repeat the process in another order, oh yeah I forgot I have to pray that it works.  Geez.

Then, things such as moving files off the phone through the USB port, something essential for keeping the phone memory from filling, with this phone just plain doesn't work with many pc's.  This has been a constant nightmare. 

Another issue, the phone has 2 dictionaries, you never know which one will come up, and 1 of them seems to be written or al least coded by an American, where word choices seem to make some sense, and another dictionary where it clearly has no relation to the english language. 

Another problem is the text auto insert. There seems to be no rhyme or reason behind words that the phone selects and inserts, but clearly the choices are made with no regard for our language. 

You know what, I could go on and other as there are other additional issues with the Samsung phone, but I'll stop.

I think Mr. Samsung needs to rethink his desire to be  phone business.  Clearly what he thinks is the best clearly is not the best, at least not outside Japan.  But for the rest of planet Earth, and certainly for me, the solution is another phone.

0 Likes