Original topic:

Cant diable Secure wifi

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 06:36 PM)
userEV1Te8qrKd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So i have a galaxy a9. And Ive been trying to disable secure wifi. I cant find the app anywhere or no information about it in regards to an a9 samsung device. I switched to apple some months ago and gave my note 20 ultra to my dad. This is actually his old phone. Im not sure what to do and no one has given me any answers. I dont want to keep paying for something i dont use. Any help would be appreciated. 
Thanks
0 Likes
8 Replies
Samted
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Go to app's in setting , find wifi your can ether force stop or disable it!
userEV1Te8qrKd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I didnt see that option anywhere to diable my wifi.
0 Likes
userpWdkThX5yD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Settings / search secure wifi / adjust the settings . Secure wifi gives you 250 mbs per month for free after that it no longer works
userEV1Te8qrKd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That was the first thing i did. Still havent seen the app anywhwere. I searched for it as well on the galaxy app store and i havent found it.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Easiest way is go to settings, tap search icon and type secure Wi-Fi.
0 Likes
userEV1Te8qrKd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I did that. Its no where to be found. And the phone has been updated to the newest version. Im not sure if its because the phone is old or what but i cant find anything in regards to secure wifi
0 Likes
userEV1Te8qrKd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks everyone for your responses. Still unable to diable secure wifi at the moment. Not really sure what to do right now.
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

don't hesitate to ask for help using Samsung Members error report 🙂

reproduce the issue and submit a ticket, providing screenshot or screenrecording to help explain the issue will certainly be good for the techs.

0 Likes