Original topic:

Cant place order

(Topic created on: 11/25/18 12:34 PM)
userS34IgrHN3K
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have been trying to place an order for 5 days.  Was given free interest for 36 months,, click on place order and get a notice that  it cant process my order- try later, something went wrong, wrong password (changed password even though it was correct)  Tried chat pro, but  Chat never connected, and after three different departments contacted., Nothing is resolved!  One rep told me to use a credit card.  Well, why should I if I am geting zero financing for 36 mos. from Samsung! I am at the point that I am going to look at another product if I don't get a resolve.  I hope someone can tell me what to do.  At this point I've exhausted all ways to place a $2,200 order.  Maybe they don't need my business.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Very sorry to hear of this guys, honestly you will need to reach out to our eCommerce team directly for help with this. They are the only team with the resources necessary to assist. They can be reached by phone at 855-726-8721, or through email by using this link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
36 Replies
userjKBDn93hRH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I also cant place an order..... but for a s9 plus wi th sprint. They want me to login.....i do and it says they cant process request.....annoying
0 Likes
userUULhJvmb0I
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
YUP SAME!
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Very sorry to hear of this guys, honestly you will need to reach out to our eCommerce team directly for help with this. They are the only team with the resources necessary to assist. They can be reached by phone at 855-726-8721, or through email by using this link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userUULhJvmb0I
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

TRIED THAT ABOUT 25-30XS. No lie!

One month later still cant place an order. No one can help. I have 7 ticket numbers, too!

You lost a customer. 

Getting an iphone, I guess.

useriW8yLW8ze0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Strange, I didn't know it's possible to face such problems

Evocatorum
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Rest assured, it is. They have literally suggested to me to use a different payment account after I told them I have already used two credit cards AND their own financing.  The problem is that their canceled order feedback doesn't actually explain the issue and the sales team is unable to appropriately assist.

The issue seems like an easy one to fix, yet the sales team is incapable of accessing the flagging system that's causing the auto-cancelation.  They can't even tell me what it is that's causing the problem, just that the information they have is different then what's being presented.  Yet, I have already re-confirmed all of my information against my bank records several times on credit/debit cards I've had for years.

I'm quite literally attempting to FORCE Samsung to take my money for their stupid phone and their resolutely firm in not doing so.

usernW6Z34HpAK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can't place order! Samsung chat support is just a waste - I am amazed at how bad this is and how Samsung is trying to sell $1000 phones but can't get a simple payment processing order to work. Lost another customer.

SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

For assistance with placing an order, you will need to contact E-Commerce directly. This is the only team with access to the resources necessary to assist you. They can be reached 7 days a week 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST at 855-726-8721.

0 Likes
user9edomWRcJa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

FYI THIS IS STILL AN ISSUE. This just happened to me yesterday and NO the eCommerce phone line can't help. They have no idea so I guess I can't buying anything from Samsung...ever. Wow great service.