Original topic:

Changing

(Topic created: 12-29-2019 08:16 AM)
Cbohn1984
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I currently have the Galaxy S10 5G. This is the only phone that I've ever had that changes settings around, turns them off, etc. It's starting to get really annoying. I understand that this can happen with the Adaptive Battery. But my wallpaper will just randomly change itself. Yesterday my badge notifications changed from number badges to dots.

Anyone have any insight they can share on this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Search Badge notifications on your S10 and there is an option to display it as either a number or a dot. 

Specifically this pathway> Settings>Notifications >App Badge notifications> Select Show with Numbers.

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Search Badge notifications on your S10 and there is an option to display it as either a number or a dot. 

Specifically this pathway> Settings>Notifications >App Badge notifications> Select Show with Numbers.

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Cbohn1984
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The problem is it keeps changing by itself

0 Likes