Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Archimedes
Cosmic Ray

Clock App Separation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I find it to be a nuisance that the clock app opens up to the last section I've used, as I use it for two of the four functions pretty regularly. But, also, only two.

I would love to see the handling of the Clock app's functions mirror the way it functions on my Galaxy Watch and there to be an app for each of the four sections. That way I can download separate apps for just the Alarm and Timer.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Clock App Separation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about this. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Clock App Separation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about this. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Archimedes
Cosmic Ray

Thank you.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you.