Original topic:

Cloud Gallery Sync problem

(Topic created: 03-01-2021 12:04 PM)
useruVk5ymGHtS
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello,

I have a problem with the Cloud. It doesn't sync my photos. They are on the phone's storage. So far I've tried:

• Relogging to Samsung account
  • Turn syncing off then on
  • Delete cache of Samsung Cloud
  • Restarting phone
  • untick the album then tick it back

So far, only like 1/3 of my photos are uploaded. Last synced photos are from 1st month of this year. No error or anything. It just straight up ignore my photos. I also uninstalled google gallery so there aren't two clouds solutions at once.

Can anyone help me please?

23 Replies
kevkeisha
Asteroid
Options

Can I just have Microsoft OneDrive do the syncing as before instead of Samsung forcing its account in me?

0 Likes
kevkeisha
Asteroid
Options

Wow! Samsung managed to screw up OneDrive. An application I've used and depended on for multiple years on multiple OS's and devices! 

Samsung, please stop trying to be slick. Just let me download the regular OneDrive app and set up my own syncing. Get the he11 out of the way! (Please don't let me quote Ludacris)

0 Likes
Jairimiah
Astronaut
Options
Had Sync problems too! i restarted my phone and when i checked, still not synced!

2-5 min later (googling led me here), ready to delete my Cloud data...i discovered all my pics were now synced!

i hate the fact that i have to click Albums to Sync EVERYTIME, in order for sync to work!
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes