Original topic:

Complaint about faulty mobile phone

(Topic created: 09-05-2021 12:01 PM)
mirhanif
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Dear Samsung Admin,

I bought a Samsung Galaxy A50s mobile phone from Samsung mobile showroom. I have discovered that the phone has the following problem: from the beginning it would automatically restarted after two or three days but gradually it is now being restarted much more automatically. When I went to a Samsung customer service center to fix this problem, they determined the cost of the repair was too much which is about approximately 60% of the new purchase price.

I use it very carefully. I think it's a manufacturing problem. If it is a production problem then why should I suffer financially? 

I am requesting to identify the incident whether it is my usage problem or manufacture problem.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung offers a 12-month repair warranty to cover the cost of repairs in the event they are needed. If the phone is outside of the warranty timeframe or has existing conditions that void the warranty, the cost of repairs then falls on the owner of the device. I sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this causes. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung offers a 12-month repair warranty to cover the cost of repairs in the event they are needed. If the phone is outside of the warranty timeframe or has existing conditions that void the warranty, the cost of repairs then falls on the owner of the device. I sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this causes. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
mirhanif
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Please let me know...

1. If problems are caused by the customer within 12 months does the customer have to bear the cost of repairs? 
  2. If there is a handset problem, does the Samsung customer have the right to know the specific problem?
  3. Does Samsung have authority to sell short-term performance products that it can’t use after one year?
0 Likes