JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Couldn't complete purshase 7002

(Topic created: 06-24-2021 07:51 AM)
user2TawcbaF1D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

<edit> i am having this problem for 2 years now and contacted samsung for a billion time <edit>, ive done my research and tried with 4 samsung phones and it turns out that is an account problem,i reseted the phone,changed the firmware,i even traveled to another country just to see if it's a location problem,after 2 years of research and Experience i figured out that the problem is from Samsung servers and it do have a relation with the account,so ive changed the account and still doesn't work,I've created another account on my other galaxy s8 phone and it works,but not for a long time after a few transactions the error showed up again and almost feels like the phone is infected with a virus,every account created on the phone that has the problem gets the error, i was really desperate at this moment i thought of every aspect of the problem but didn't found a solution, the next thing I've done is that i tried to see what was happening by seeing logs,after days of recording logs I've compared the results with a phone that have the error and another one that haven't, it turns out that the problem is from samsung servers The IAP server, Hundreds of people have this problem and samsung must do something about it and needs to give a value to it's users.

Screenshot_20201105-131502_Samsung Checkout.jpg

Screenshot_20210624-152645_Chrome.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I understand how frustrating this is. For questions or concerns with your Samsung account, you will need to speak with Account Services, as this is the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Blue7
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones

i'd submit an erorr report on samsung members app > + button > error report when the error message pops up again.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I understand how frustrating this is. For questions or concerns with your Samsung account, you will need to speak with Account Services, as this is the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes