Cracked s7 edge screen

Constellation

Cracked s7 edge screen

£639.00 and only 6 days old the screen has cracked !!! Never been dropped and had a phone cover on from day 1 absolutely gutted wish i,d read the forum before buying !!! Always had galaxy's and never had a problem before even my galaxy 4 is still going strong after 5 years i have sent pictures of the screen as requested but they were trying to say i had dropped it !!! Which i have not and it seems everyone else with this problem also has dropped there's!! This needs to be taken much much further i want to send it back and i would get another 6edge + was only getting a new one so my daughter could have my s6 

Attachments

10 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: Cracked s7 edge screen

This just happened to me as well! I've had the phone for less than 2 weeks! I'm furious! After reading more about similar incidents on this forum I'm beginning to think that this might be my last samsung phone. Can't trust the product anymore! 

Constellation

I'm furious!  This just happened to me as well.  I have had my phone for less than 24 hrs.  How can we resolve this?  Ideas?

Constellation

At this time, I've had mine for a few months, but it had cracked on the front AND the back glass the very first day I had it. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue. I had my Note 4 for two or so years with no issue whatsoever.

I figured I might have bumped it or something, but I hadn't dropped it or anything for the crack to suddenly show up. I had the s7edge flip cover on it when it cracked, as well.

Constellation

Thanks for responding!  Did you replace it?  Samsung said that they wouldn't do anything.  I'm thinking about contacting the Better Business Bureau as this seems to be common and Samsung isn't addressing the issue.

Constellation

I never got it replaced, no. I'm just using it as it is. After the initial crack on the back and front, I haven't ever cracked it again - even after actually dropping it from my pocket! 

Let us know for sure if you find anything out. I never ended up going back into the phone store or contacting Samsung about it. I have an anxiety problem about confrontation sometimes. 

Constellation

I have a samsung flip cover (the one that shows the time on the front without having to open it). Just wondering if the cover could have caused the damage now...I also have a screen protector on it. It just doesn't make sense as to why it cracked without any external pressure. 

Constellation

I don't have a flip cover.  I was charging mine and noticed the crack had formed....no reason for it to crack.  I have been researching and have found alot of people having these issues with cracking.  It seems as though there is something wrong with the screen/glass and that it isn't sturdy. Smiley Sad

Constellation

It really doesn't give you a lot of confidence in their phones does it? First the exploding batteries. Now screens cracking for no reason. Smiley Sad 

Highlighted
Constellation

No it doesn't...Im taking to Sprint store for them to look at and then go from there.  Stay tuned!