JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dark Mode reverts to Light Mode

(Topic created: 11-22-2020 11:01 PM)
CUTTaRUGG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Every morning for the past week, I wake up to my Android Samsung S10 having been set back to Light Mode. I went to bed with Dark Mode on and wake up to it being changed back to Light Mode. I do not have Adaptive Brightness ON, it is OFF. so I'm confused why this just started happening. Thoughts?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, 

@CUTTaRUGG

It sounds like you have dark mode set up to turn on as scheduled. The default schedule is sunrise and sunset. We can also set up a custom time.

System settings, display, underneath the dark mode/ light manual selections you should see an item titled Dark Mode Setting. Select that and the scheduled time settings will appear. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, 

@CUTTaRUGG

It sounds like you have dark mode set up to turn on as scheduled. The default schedule is sunrise and sunset. We can also set up a custom time.

System settings, display, underneath the dark mode/ light manual selections you should see an item titled Dark Mode Setting. Select that and the scheduled time settings will appear. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in context

CUTTaRUGG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
ahhh! you're the best. i can't believe i didn't see that settings box each time I went in there. thank you. feeling nooby over here
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, 

@CUTTaRUGG

You are always welcome. It doesn't really look like a setting menu to me either. Looks more like it's indicating the two options above are the dark mode options.

Best regards, 

Have a great day, 

CLF 

0 Likes