Original topic:

Data not working while home only

(Topic created: 11-25-2021 07:51 PM)
Dro_85
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Not sure why but a couple of days ago my mobile data stopped working while at home, no internet no messages or calls. If I drive like a mile out it works. Couple others here on same plan but with I phones and their data works fine and no tower outages. Tried reset Apn, reset Network, clear cache partition, rebooting, toggling between airplane mode. Airplane mode on then off seems to make it work but after about 10 min it stops again. Does anyone know any other resolution? I find it strange that it works everywhere but here at home. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
zack722
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Type this code in dial pad ##72786# what this does is reconnects your phone to all the closest cell phone towers
0 Likes
Dro_85
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It said unable to process this request. Looks like that may be to reset network on Sprint. Im with Tmobile. I reset network through my phone settings already works for 5 to 10 minutes then stops. I just dont get why anywhere else but here at home works.
0 Likes
zack722
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What phone do you got ?
0 Likes
Dro_85
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Galaxy S10
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

have you reached out to your carrier to see if they are able to help? it may be an issue on the carrier's network/server (between your phone and the network).

If they can't help then submit error report to Samsung Members after reproducing the issue (connect to wifi and submit after checking no connection on cellular network).

0 Likes