Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: DiagMonAgent message

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you. Please keep us posted.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userPT9SzateOE
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wiped the system cache partition and nothing has changed. Still getting the message. Perhaps worth noting is before the options are loaded I get a message on the phone saying "installing system update" followed by a yellow exclamation mark with a notice that says "No Command" and a pic of dead android robot. 

Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and iMEI in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userPT9SzateOE
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A member at the Canadian Samsung forums recommended Package Disabler Pro+ from the Play Store. I installed it and disabled the troublesome system app. Worked perfectly. 

View solution in original post

useri4uZyvSES3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't seem to find Package Disabler Pro+ when I search Google Play Apps.  Can you tell me who the developer is please?

Thanks.

userKSPNOuGlqj
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userPT9SzateOE wrote:

My newly acquired Galaxy S6 has suddenly started giving me a DiagMonAgent has stopped message. Doesn't matter how I dismiss the message.. Shut down DiagMonAgent or just tap the screen to make it disappear... the message comes back anyway again and again. 

I've had the phone about four months but the message just started a week or so ago. I haven't installed any apps in over a month. 

Any thoughts would be appreciated. 

userKSPNOuGlqj
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all.. if you have any Samsung product running on any Android version and are experiencing the error (popup) DiagMonAgent.. I strongly recommend to download from the Google Play Store and download (pay less then $3 for the application called) "Package Disabler Plus+" (Once you execute this application, from its search bar type: DiagMonAgent,. Click on "clear data" and "Disable") I guarantee you will never see that error again! (if ever the message reappears due to having installed a bad application or utility, simply run The Package Disabler Pro+ app once more, repeat the process. *Try to remember what application you installed that could have cause this message to popup and uninstall it a.s.a.p.   RCstar