Super Annoying Alerts will NOT GO AWAY!!
Can you please listen..It and see if you recognize it!!!
- I have turned off all apps notification
- I have turned volume to zero
- I have put phone on mute
- I have deleted all unused apps
Still I get this very annoying alert that seems to go on for several minutes
I open my s6 and it goes away and there is No recent notifications in the list
then minutes later it goes off again
so my opening phone it just snoozes the alert
it is like a wakeup alarm that I can NOT FIND and delete
This phone is in-operable!!
If you recognize the name of this alert I will replace it with a silent version .. If I can edit it that is.
Hi, I am sorry you are having a random alarm-like sound coming from your device frequently and unwarranted. In addition to the factory data reset mentioned, you can try wiping your device's cache partition. The steps for that are:
Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
- While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
- Select wipe cache partition.
Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
- Select reboot system now.
Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.
Lastly, you can try Safe Mode, just in case a third-party application might be to blame. The steps for Safe Mode are here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/
Please let me know if this helps.