Original topic:

Does anyone else hate google messages and Luke samsung messages

(Topic created: 12-01-2023 01:59 PM)
Brenden124
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung is discontinuing samsung messages rcs so they are forcing you to use dumb Google messages.
5 Replies
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I like both but the problem is they don't fully work if you don't use their own Apps. For example if I want to share a video using Link Sharing with Google Message I have to use the Google Photos App, but Google Photos don't offer the same functions that Samsung Gallery offers. Another problem is the keyboard. Google is messing with everythingg everything.
0 Likes
Brenden124
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
But let's be honest more than 50 percent of android users are samsung users using samsung messages
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I think that's going to change. Samsung Apps used to be better than Google but Google has tied the score. In my opinion Google Messages, Google Phone, Google Calendar and Gboard are better.
0 Likes
userkYUVz8wV6P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
After the recent update I had to turn off RCS messaging (yet again) because I had a number of iphone users who weren't receiving my messages. I prefer the Samsung messages too - the bells and whistles with the Google messages are fine but not enough to warrant the continual issues I've had since I started using them
0 Likes
Micheal Adkins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
When R They Discontinuing Samsung Messages?¿? What's The Point Of Havin A Damsung Phone If Everything On It Isn't Samsung
0 Likes