JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the warranty cover free repairs

(Topic created: 09-26-2020 07:40 AM)
Havoc1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi there so ive been booked in for an appointment with Samsung store but I forgot to ask them will I have to pay for the repairs as I've bought my phone last Christmas does warranty cover free repairs? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The warranty covers repairs for any manufacturing defects. It does not cover repairs if there is any physical or liquid damage to the device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The warranty covers repairs for any manufacturing defects. It does not cover repairs if there is any physical or liquid damage to the device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Havoc1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you it's definitely no liquid or physical damages it's the fast charging not working
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You are welcome! Let us know how the repair service goes.