Original topic:

Editing Screen shots

(Topic created: 06-23-2022 11:19 AM)
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
When we take a screen shot and then let it save to gallery.  Then go into gallery open it and then edit it, why does the size of the screen shot shrink so much. Strange.
It is ok if you screen **bleep** and then edit before it saves to gallery. But after it goes to gallery and then u try to edit from gallery, it is smaller. I always have to click the writing device choice and then widen screen. Not sure why it acts this way.
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If you're talking about the shot being smaller by a couple millimeters on each side, that's normal. If it went all the way to the edge and you wanted to make edits all the way at the edge, you'd be more likely to trigger edge gestures by accident which would make you lose all progress.
0 Likes
MrPhotoMoto
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Not everyone uses "gestures". I don't think that's why it's like that.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The vast majority of people do use them, though. I'm quite sure that's why it's like that. It makes more sense for them to bring it in a little bit and deal with the occasional gripe than to have the image go all the way to the edge and get tons of complaints regarding usability issues.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can i get some visual aid to better understand whats going on? I tried to replicate the issue but i can't tell the difference

0 Likes