Original topic:

Email and Phone suggestions

(Topic created: 07-23-2022 04:15 PM)
OlSammyGirl39
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello Sammy Friends. 😩 Please HELP! 

i HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY HACKED! My phones, my wifi network and all my previous emails have be completely taken over. I have sent Google my whole Identity and still they will not let me recover my account. I have tried giving very specific details. My Moto was hacked so bad I had to change the number because they were locking me out of my accounts as SOON AS I would change the password. My Samsung account is the ONLY ACCOUNTi have been able to recover. And as for Gmail, when I go to try to recover the account they say use familiar wifi. So I go to get on mine, and low and BEHOLD it states CANT FIND IP ADDRESS. It says someone in Aruba. I don't know what to do. I haveEVRRYTHING IN THAT EMAIL. PLEASE SEND ME HELP 😭😭😭😭😭 what steps do I take next? 
5 Replies
eminded
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Get a new IP address on your internet router by releasing the current IP and renew the IP and you will have new IP address. Who is your internet service with?
0 Likes
OlSammyGirl39
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Xfinity
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Are you sure your not using a VPN that's making google think your somewhere else? This is a lesson, if you want to be safe or are at risk of being "hacked" (usually phished) , then you should ALWAYS use Google backup codes at LEAST 2 factor authentication. Remember to ALWAYS set your phone and other email backups for password resets to avoid account lockouts or takeovers
0 Likes
OlSammyGirl39
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank-you. I'll try this.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Your welcome hope it helps