JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Estimated time until full charge doesnt show up for me

(Topic created on: 12/27/19 11:33 AM)
userEZ2heUJb3n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When i completely turn my s10 plus off all it shows when charging is the pulsing battery amount icon and the estimated time doesnt pop up, only when it is turned on, is this a android 10 update change thing?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wizsndragons
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Mine does the same thing it is one of the features so that it does not consume any battery power as you are charging and you do get a full fresh charge. Where before when you pulled the charger off and turned the phone on it immediately showed 99% where now you will have a full 100 % charge

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Strange , I'll have to trail and error this. (Just downloaded Andriod 10 )

0 Likes
userEZ2heUJb3n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Do you have the same problem as well?

0 Likes
Wizsndragons
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It is made not to show that as your phone is not turned on and the system is not running. It should tho show how full the battery is as it is charging.

0 Likes
userEZ2heUJb3n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

But before I updated it it still shows the estimated time until full alongside the percent of battery you have when it is powered down

Solution
Wizsndragons
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Mine does the same thing it is one of the features so that it does not consume any battery power as you are charging and you do get a full fresh charge. Where before when you pulled the charger off and turned the phone on it immediately showed 99% where now you will have a full 100 % charge

View solution in context

0 Likes
userTXaC57owm6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the same issue. I used to have the estimated time everytime but not lately.  Phone is Galaxy S9+