cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: FACEBOOK FHJ VERIFY ERROR

Is there a software update for Facebook on your device? Have you tried clearing the cache and data for your Facebook app?

userX4KVlnu21y
Asteroid

I did a factory reset after getting the first error and have cleaned out the cache and data just now. Still getting errorsScreenshot_20191013-154143_Facebook.jpg

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Is there a software update for Facebook on your device? Have you tried clearing the cache and data for your Facebook app?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you experiencing these symptoms with any other apps?

userX4KVlnu21y
Asteroid

I am not but I can't speak for the original poster.

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Could this be a Facebook timeout/jail thing? I usually don't post things that would warrant that, mainly family and food!

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. I would recommend reaching out to the developers of Facebook for further assistance.

userbqQbfuNXVk
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. I have a J3 orbit. It's SO frustrating! I even did a factory reset and still having the issue!! This affects my business! Ugh!

userZK9kRQuTje
Astronaut

Download Facebook Lite!  I had the same problem, but with Facebook Lite I can post again.

uservXFn3SNj1G
Astronaut

Same problem... Galaxy J7...

Started Sunday, 10-13-2019...

userk7LZY5ueJg
Astronaut

I cant post photos on sell sites, or on posts. Have no idea what's wrong. I hate it when I get updates,  it screws up more than helps.

useropFNLmRF3N
Astronaut

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown and I can't post any pictures to my Facebook page nor any of my friends page from my phone either. This is what I'm getting. 

@user3XIbKrYlbR wrote:

Ever since my update, my facebook app does not let me load to My Story, Or To My Timeline & I can't even change my profile picture either... Are y'all & facebook okay.?

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca_share_media1571086627309.jpg