Original topic:

FM Radio no longer works under One UI 3

(Topic created on: 2/18/21 9:45 PM)
NoOneInPart
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi all, 

I've noticed that after updating to One UI 3 that I can no longer access the FM radio on my Snapdragon S10e using NextRadio, which previously worked under One UI 2.5. Unofficially sideloading Samsung Radio using App Cloner doesn't work either. Any chance that this could be fixed? I like listening to offline radio because I have a limited data plan, and sometimes I just want to browse the airwaves and see what's going on. Thanks.

4 Replies
uservIrf111Q1Z
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Have the same issue on my S10 after updating to One UI 3, the FM Radio was working fine through NextRadio prior to the update. Many recent reviews on the app also mention this.

0 Likes
uservIrf111Q1Z
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Still broken with the March One UI 3.1 update. The lack of acknowledgement from Samsung is so disappointing.

0 Likes
userDHnsYgV2Hk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This happened to me too. I spent two hour on the line with my carrier and then Samsung to no avail. I listen to the offline radio at work all day. It's one of the main reasons I got a Samsung when I finally abandoned my Blackberry.
uservIrf111Q1Z
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This is still broken with the April update and there's still no acknowledgement from Samsung about the issue. Really disappointing as the FM Radio feature was a big selling point for me, I don't imagine I'll be buying another Galaxy device after this.