Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DeRealBrian
Cosmic Ray

FR: Mobile App for community

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Guys, 

I'm new here and excuse me if I'm unaware but would be great if the community was present as a mobile app like we have for the beta community. I do hope someone out here shares this view and if the app already exist kindly share with me. Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Mobile App for community

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ooooooooooh!

Hearing this makes me smile, and my heart fill with delight. Are you saying you'd like a separate app just for using/accessing the Samsung Community? That's a really great idea, and not sure if it's been discussed or not. But that would be super awesome in the future.

I do know that with the Samsung Plus app, you have direct access to the Community from that app, not sure if you were aware of that as well. When you open Samsung+, press the Community tab that should be to the right, and it'll open/bring you to the mobile version of the boards. It should also already have you logged in from your account that's tied to your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ooooooooooh!

Hearing this makes me smile, and my heart fill with delight. Are you saying you'd like a separate app just for using/accessing the Samsung Community? That's a really great idea, and not sure if it's been discussed or not. But that would be super awesome in the future.

I do know that with the Samsung Plus app, you have direct access to the Community from that app, not sure if you were aware of that as well. When you open Samsung+, press the Community tab that should be to the right, and it'll open/bring you to the mobile version of the boards. It should also already have you logged in from your account that's tied to your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

DeRealBrian
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks.