JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fast battery drain on all my Galaxy devices!

(Topic created: 08-13-2021 09:15 PM)
Siouxzi99s81
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm trying to figure out why my battery life on 2 Galaxy s8+ phones and my Galaxy tab A all drain ridiculously fast? They are not old, I don't have a bunch of background apps running, and I'm not doing anything excessive or complicated yet any of these 3 device's battery life die extremely quickly. I am charging at least 2x per day on each. That seems like a bit much to me. If anyone has some useful suggestions, I'd be very grateful to hear them. Thanx in advance...
Siouxzi
6 Replies
Solution
Shoez
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
don't. over charge you phone like charging overnight....and try stop around 80 percent

View solution in context

CommunityUs65
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes
CoolmanNikolai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If you haven't noticed an S8 plus is relatively out of date and the batteries are not made to endure much more than one year 12 months that is of continual use without depleting
crazy08
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
No
Siouxzi99s81
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Shoez: tried that, doesn't honestly help much. CoolmanNikolai: that **bleep**. Not much of a solution there. Just a bunch more money spent since we cant open a s8+ to replace it ourselves. Evil design on their part. Crazy08: ?
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your S8+ not having as much power. Can't figure out why your battery is always draining? Your phone has the answer. You can monitor and extend its battery life or use a Power saving mode to get the most out of it. You'll never be stumped about your phone's battery life again. Try these options: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078987/

Please let me know if this helps.

0 Likes