cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userMRWfaFqdXa
Asteroid

Feature Request: Search bar access from bottom on Internet Browser

So on the newer phones, especially the + models, it's pretty inconvenient to reach the top bar to search or type a website. It would be nice if a quick access to the bar would be available in this menu

7 REPLIES 7
BlueStorm
Galaxy

Umm.. there is that search bar at the middle of tye scree...

Umm.. there is that search bar at the middle of tye screen u can use to search at the web. The search bar at the top is the same as the one in the middle, only difference is that u can use the one at the top type websites that end with .com or .net where it will direct u to that webaite directly. Other than that both search bars are the same .-.

userMRWfaFqdXa
Asteroid

I understand that but when you're not on the google page...

I understand that but when you're not on the google page or you're on a different website you have to reach on the top of the screen to get there. One UI is all about one handed usability, it would just be convenient

Highlighted
BlueStorm
Galaxy

Hmm.. well that would be a good suggestion for samsung in...

Hmm.. well that would be a good suggestion for samsung internet developers.. They probably havent thought about it :T

Samsung_NroBQcw
Astronaut

userMRWfaFqdXa
Asteroid

Thank you @Rydah that is super clutch I hope we get this...

Thank you @Rydah that is super clutch I hope we get this feature before One UI 2.0

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Thank you @Rydah that is super clutch I hope we get this...

No prob! Not sure where my post went but I hope it was helpful!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
userMRWfaFqdXa
Asteroid

Yes it was! Thank you and you too! (Also I marked it as...

Yes it was! Thank you and you too!

(Also I marked it as a solution that must have had to do with it)