Original topic:

File system limit,

(Topic created: 06-25-2022 08:14 AM)
userPDuN4JpQbB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have an s10 and have literally deleted everything I can off my phone besides what I actually need and I got an SD card as well. 
My card says its basically 1/3 full and my storage in my phone has less than 2 GB left yet in stuck with "_android system file system limit- to many files have been created in on your phone and some apps (basically all) may stop working and your phone may no longer start up. Back up any important data and factory reset your phone. Haven't did that yet But that's the last resort if I have too. I just don't know how where id backup all my stuff up at first free. 🧐
I constantly have pop ups every two seconds saying this app and that app isn't working and to stop it so I do only for it to come right back.
anyone know how to fix this and why it's happening?
Also how can I clean up my memory without accidentally getting rid if important files?
& I can't get my phone to screen shot again 'cuz no matter what it I try to screen shot it says it. Is against security policy even tho itd judt literally a screen shot of nothing like my a screenshot of a selfie of myself. Any help appreciated!
S10- 64gb plus 64 sd card.
7 Replies
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
0 Likes
userPDuN4JpQbB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I did and no luck
0 Likes
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Can you afford to upgrade to a 512gb s10? Do a Smart Switch data transfer from old to new phone?
0 Likes
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
"anyone know how to fix this and why it's happening?"

It's happening because you have a 64gb phone when you're a 128gb or 512gb user.
0 Likes
USER_62522
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you for your message. May I suggest to please upgrade to a 512GB or 1TB device.
Kind regards
0 Likes
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You might want to pay for a cloud service to offload and backup your photos, videos, important documents, and data. Then you could access your stuff in the cloud from your phone.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Do you use Telegram?
0 Likes