JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Flight mode stuck in faded blue color in Galaxy S10 lite, There is no service in any sim cards

(Topic created on: 10/30/20 8:20 AM)
user5SJP938yBz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I have Samsung galaxy s10 lite. 2 days ago suddenly might phonw went out of network and till now it shows no service in both sim cards. The flight mode icon is partially blue and it wont toggle the flight mode. I have already tried factory reset but still it doesnt work.

Kindly assist at the earliest.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user5SJP938yBz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I tried in safe mode as well but no luck. Then i went to service center and they fixed it. They said there was some motherboard issue but didnt mentioned the issue clearly.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
userdqKb1K2owe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I have same issue with S10 lite. Service centre ppl are not also able to help. Even after reload of software, it did not work. 

@ Samsung team request you to please give solution or give replacement. I bought this in March'20 only.

Thanks

0 Likes
user5SJP938yBz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I went to service center. They said there was some motherboard issue but didnt tell me what was the exact issue. They got it fixed in 4-5 hours.

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Are you able to get your phone out of airplane mode if you place your phone in safe mode? You can do so by following these steps.

Press and hold the power button until power off, restart, and emergency mode show on the screen

Tap and hold on the power off option until it changes to safe mode, then tap on safe mode

The phone will then reboot into safe mode. You will be able to check that it is by a grey transparent box in the bottom left of the screen that says safe mode.

0 Likes
Solution
user5SJP938yBz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I tried in safe mode as well but no luck. Then i went to service center and they fixed it. They said there was some motherboard issue but didnt mentioned the issue clearly.

View solution in context

0 Likes
usernswbfOMArQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the same problem The flight mode icon is partially blue and it wont toggle the flight mode out of network and till now it shows no service in both sim cards,factory error ?

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If you have tried the previously mentioned troubleshooting step I would recommend that you try clearing the cache partition on your phone. Here are the steps to do so. 

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
userq0BG64AId2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the same issue.  Vodafone are not aware of any issue with the S10 phone, obviously they need to use Google.  I have tried the 'fix' from SamsungQue (moderator) but no luck.  There is no power key of the S10 lite.

HELP...................

0 Likes
uservl1QyISOfh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

hello dear samsung
i have same problem and airplane icon is low blue and dont detected sim card .

why anybody solved this problem?

0 Likes