cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Future Unpacked Events

Hey Samsung,

Can you please get all 3 of your CEOs to crack down on the people that are leaking Samsung information on social media? I like seeing new info on upcoming devices as much as the next person, but there's next to no element of surprise left!

I want to be able to watch an Unpacked event and witness #thenextbigthing, and be amazed at the new features and innovations without having to ignore social media entirely. Instead of potentially knowing up to 90% of the new features before Unpacked even begins. You never see nearly as much info leaked by Apple.
5 REPLIES 5
Supernova

Re: Future Unpacked Events

That's because theres very Little in the way of Innovation coming from Apple lol. Its whatever Intellectual Properties they've begged borrowed or stolen or just plain bought the patent to they are dropping in "maybe next years" phone. lol I'm with you though Samsung should tighten up. I saw the info drop too. Not a biggie though. With everything announced at CES 2021 theres plenty to be excited for this year.
Astronaut

Re: Re: Future Unpacked Events

I'm excited for all of the tech coming out. Don't get me wrong. Buy I hate seeing social media saturated with tech leaks. And I don't want to have to stop following nearly every tech news source just to be surprised during their Unpacked event. Instead of being possibly surprised until proven otherwise right after a phone was just released.
Supernova

The Advancement of the Tech is why you are seeing the Tech In Advance lol I think you are caught in a Cache 22

1610585935039.gif

Astronaut

Re: Re: Future Unpacked Events

You don't get it. I want to see tech advance but I want to be surprised when it's officially announced. 🙄

I don't think all the leaks we've been hearing the last month will hold water...for me personally i hope not when it comes to the sd card slot leaks. if they want to push it through on only the ultra it will be a bit of a disappointment, but if they ax it for all models i may just opt out altogether.

i agree to a certain point with you about samsung running a tighter ship when it comes to leaks, but on the other hand i understand in todays world of rapid transfer of information via social media it's pretty much inevitable imo.

with that said, i still can't wait for the show tomorrow to see who was right on the money with the their leaks and who was just blowing smoke for article clicks.