cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfav0j9ap2c
Constellation

Galaxy 7s tried to restart, but now it's stuck on the logo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I'm having a problem. I'm a broke college student and this is the only phone I can probably have for a few more years. I woke up this morning to constant pop ups saying something like "IMS stopped working" and when I tried to use ANYTHING it would crash too with the same pop up in relation to that app (google, chrome, twitter, whatever). I decided to just simply restart the device, but now it has been 15 minutes and it is stuck on my AT&T Logo and the light on top is  still shinning blue. I can't remove the battery because it is internal and it is getting super hot. Is there anything I can do? I'm sorry if I made a mistake Smiley Sad

Edit: I can't do the power button, down volume button and then bixby thing because it has frozen during a restart and will not respond to anything I do. Have I just messed up forever? Should I let it run out of power or is there something I can download and connect my phone to do to a restart?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userfav0j9ap2c
Constellation

Re: Galaxy 7s tried to restart, but now it's stuck on the logo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey! I found the solution! Turns out, don't press the bixby and JUST hold down volume down and power for around 5 seconds! That rebooted it just fine without any problems. It's still super hot and slow, but that is to be expected. Hope this doesn't happen to anyone else that was terrifying!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung_IBpD8qL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Gotta wait till the battery's dead,

userfav0j9ap2c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey! I found the solution! Turns out, don't press the bixby and JUST hold down volume down and power for around 5 seconds! That rebooted it just fine without any problems. It's still super hot and slow, but that is to be expected. Hope this doesn't happen to anyone else that was terrifying!

View solution in original post