JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy 9+ Visual voicemail stopped working.

(Topic created: 06-14-2018 06:44 AM)
user7m9Cv3MQEM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My visual voicemail worked well until a couple days ago.  Now, it seemed to have lost my login info, but DOES NOT afford me the opportunity to enter my info.  Instead, it tries to log on "automatically."  It fails everytime since the login fields are empty.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

I am able to access my messages by using the keypad.

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungJace
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Voicemail is a function of the cell phone network.  Please contact your carrier for help with voicemail or visual voicemail.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userHd5q0x4HZV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

VISUAL voicemail. I purchased  the Samsung S9 plus and where the voice mailbox button used to be on the keypad is now replaced with a text Key. I tried to download AT&T Visual Voicemail app and I see why it only has two out of five stars it only helped with landlines. Anyone else for the Samsung 9s that does not get visual voicemail?

0 Likes
useryn6w5FwiSQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I dont get it either having the same problem and getting no answers on how to fix it
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJace
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

For all voicemail problems, you would need to speak to your carrier directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes