cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sg3466
Asteroid

Galaxy Express 3 Manual - User Manual

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the above phone from AT&T.  I want to download a user manual.  I've Googled it and gone to a lot of sites but can't find it.  Can someone help?

Also, how can I access "My Files" on my phone?  I need to delete some files.

Thank you for any help you can give.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy Express 3 Manual - User Manual

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @sg3466! Hope you're enjoying your new phone! I believe that finding "My Files" on that model is as easy as going to Apps>My Files. As for the user manual, that's a little trickier. I was not able to locate a digital version of the user model for your specific device either. I can attempt to request that a hard copy be mailed to you, but you'd need to shoot me a private message so I could get your mailing address. Smiley Happy

23 REPLIES 23
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good evening, welcome to the community! Would you mind providing the full model code of the phone? This can usually be found either underneath the battery, if it is removable, or inside the settings under about device/phone. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

sg3466
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is the model number I found on my phone:  5M-j120A UD.  I hope this helps.  I downloaded the Astrofile app and was able to access my files.  But I would still like to get the user manual for my phone.  Thank you.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @sg3466! Hope you're enjoying your new phone! I believe that finding "My Files" on that model is as easy as going to Apps>My Files. As for the user manual, that's a little trickier. I was not able to locate a digital version of the user model for your specific device either. I can attempt to request that a hard copy be mailed to you, but you'd need to shoot me a private message so I could get your mailing address. Smiley Happy

sg3466
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went to the "Samsung" app on  my phone and found "My Files" on there.  I must have missed that app somehow. Thank you.

I've sent you a Private Message about the user manual. Thank you for your help.

sg3466
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received the paper copy of the manual in the mail today.  In the cover letter, it stated that the manual could be obtained online.  That isn't true.  You might want to advise someone about that. 

But otherwise, thank you so much for your help!  Woman Happy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for letting me know that you received it, @sg3466!  And you're right - you and I couldn't find that online copy at all! I've passed along your feedback about that.

ladystark
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would love a manual too.  My email is *edited*.  Can't find how to turn on/off the torch!!!!  Lots of other questions too.

Thanks.

sg3466
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please refer to my post above.  SamsungShan was kind enough to get the manual mailed to me.  I would send you mine but I don't have this phone anymore and gave the manual to the person I gave the phone to. Sorry.

Georgia1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, just more to be thankful for today. May you be blessed in the coming year.