cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BryanH
Asteroid

Galaxy Phones, Galaxy Watch, Samsung Wireless Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been a long time galaxy user. I have recently added the wireless buds and a galaxy watch to complete the trio. I have AT&T and they have a number sync feature, where they say you can leave your phone at home and your watch will pickup/receive calls & messages that go to your cell phone number. Neato. Additionally, I recently started running. Having mobile data on the watch makes it easier to listen to a service such as Spotify. Double Neato.

Now, how does all this work? I have my buds connected to the wearable app on my phone. If I leave for a run and say want to listen via my watch and leave the phone, should they switch automatically to the watch? Can they switch automatically to the watch? Can they be paired to more than one device or am I in a situation where every time I want to leave the phone, I have to unpair to phone and pair to the watch. I'm confused as to how it should all seamlessly work together.

-Bryan

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Phones, Galaxy Watch, Samsung Wireless Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The buds should be fine paired to more than one device. You will not, however, be able to listen to more than one device at a time.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there,

May I ask what type of phone and watch are you using?

BryanH
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Galaxy S10+ and a Galaxy Watch 46mm (the newest one).

-Bryan

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The buds should be fine paired to more than one device. You will not, however, be able to listen to more than one device at a time.

BryanH
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you. I was able to get the buds paired to the phone and the watch. I had to turn off Bluetooth on my phone first and then they were available to pair to the watch. Thanks.